We know how important nutrition and clean foods are for your body weight as well. Again thats looking at Optimal Performance over getting into what’s good, what’s bad- it focuses on how does your body response, get you the best results and be your best.
Tag: exercise health well being
Mindset looks at your thoughts, feelings and beliefs, Your thoughts are electric sending out a signal. Your feelings are magnetic, what you are feeling is drawing in to you experiences- good and bad. And your Beliefs control, dictate, oversee what you think and how/what you feel.
Habits are the choices we make on a daily basis. Having a sense of accountability towards yourself with a vision and goal helps you identify what is important to you and where your priorities are.
The idea of making new or healthy choice can be daunting and overwhelming. Old behaviors, past programming, limiting beliefs, past hurts and failures makes it uncomfortable to step up to it, facing your emotions.
Actually this is just as much about your self esteem, having a solid plan and the right kind of positive guidance and coaching.
If you know taking better care of your health is important to you the habits you build upon are essential. Non-negotiable to hold you powerful in the changes.
Half of your happiness depends on conscious choices. Over time with consistency these practical choices become habits. You gain a greater sense of self for sticking to it. For making yourself a priority and the accomplishments you earn. Yes, you earn them, filling your bank with positive habits to build.
This is the opposite of judging yourself, self criticism and giving up hopeless.
Wellness is an experience from food, movement, sleep, mindset, mood, sex, energy and vitality that affects you. When you begin to give to yourself in the form of healthy habits all of these areas improve. Giving to yourself means investing time, energy and money.
Let’s look at the benefits from building healthy habits;
✅ Elevated mood
✅ Fights of disease
✅ Improves your sex life
✅ Promote better sleep
✅ Boosts daily energy level
✅ Manage your weight
You can begin at any point to start building healthy habits. Follow that up with having the right support systems to see you follow through, that’s the game changer. It’s here, with proven systems and coaches and professionals that know how to support you in the process where you break through limitations and gain confidence to know “Yes You Can.
Increase. Productivity. Profitability. Conversions. Relationships. Joy. Success. You know, when you have financial success, you’re not concerned about your finances not being there for you or enough… you’ve reached the next level of success financially, you’ve got a flow managing your success. Your health relies …
Resilience is one of my favorite topics. Mostly because of the experiences I’ve learned, grown from and now have as skill sets. Here’s a few pointers I can share with you.
Resilience in today’s growing and changing world is a necessary skill to have. Many of the qualities making up resilience can be developed and strengthened, which can improve your ability to deal with life’s setbacks.
Resilient people understand life is full of challenges. While these challenges arise, resilient people stay open, flexible and willing to adapt to change. Resiliency is developed as one is aware of situations, their own emotional reactions and the behavior of those around them. Awares in these perspectives gives resilient people the opportunity to maintain control of the situation and problem solving/critical thinking, aka, thinking of a new way to tackle the problem.
Here are qualities of Resilient People:
- Sense of control. Resilient people believe their actions have a direct correlation to the outcome. This gives resilient people the capability to know trust and feel they have power in their choices that affect their situation, their ability to cope and their future.
- Problem Solving Skills. When crisis emerges, or challenges appear, resilient people are able to see the solution, put a plan in place and act out, follow through on the plan. Resiliency is the skill to rationality and calmly look at the problem and envision a successful outcome.
- Strong Social Connection. When you’re dealing with a challenge having a strong social network is essential. Talking about the challenges you are facing can be an excellent way to gain perspective, look for new solutions, or simply express your emotions.
- Identifying as a survivor, not a victim. When dealing with any potential crisis, it is essential to view yourself as a survivor or problem solver. Avoid thinking like a victim of circumstance, and escalating problems. Instead, look for those ways to resolve the problem. While the situation may be unavoidable, you can still stay focused on a positive outcome.
- Being able to ask for help. While being resourceful is an important part of resilience, it is also essential to know when to ask for help. During a crisis, people can benefit from the help of psychologists and counselors specially trained to deal with crisis situations. There are many options of resources to help you maintain a sense of focus and presence in times of challenge.
What you need to know about Toxicity and why Detoxification is so important for your health and well-being.
Toxicity is a build up of toxins with the body. It affects every area of your body and your health. Detoxification is the process and pathway in which your body removes toxins. There are two key detox pathways that your hard-working liver is organized around: …
Learning to implement and apply good habits in every area of your life can be challenging especially with so many time commitments. It takes discipline, focus and a plan that works for you.
Overcoming disruptive eating patterns, excuses for why you’re not working out, finding ways to spend time with the one’s you love and disconnecting from work and social devices giving them your full attention are all shifts in wellness.
These behaviors and patterns most likely were not modeled for you or deemed as important. Today they are absolutely necessary. The solution and answers lie within your planning and preparation. Taking the time today to support your overall well being.
I named this post the future of wellness. Former generations didn’t place much effort or emphasize on their health and well being. Work, providing for their families took a top priority and that was how many spent their time and energy. Now, with so many options for support, knowledge and information for wellness and how it impacts every area of your life, making it the center of your overall living brings order and structure into your daily habits and routines.
Taking full responsibility for your wellness brings you the opportunity to set the course of your future with how you spend your time. Having optimal health from clean nutrition, exercise and mindfulness today brings you energy, vitality and less stress. This leads to good decision making, ability to know where your priorities are and act without hesitation. You can separate work from family time without pressure, guilt or a need to get things done. You find freedom in taking time for yourself, knowing you know what you need to regain your confidence, keep yourself sharp and center yourself in all situations.
Does this resonate with you?
Moving forward, leveling up all has a foundation in change. Albert Einstein stated, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Simon Sinek a thought leader of our generation teaches about Finite and Infinite. “Finite players play to beat …