If you know taking better care of your health is important to you the habits you build upon are essential. Non-negotiable to hold you powerful in the changes.
Tag: healthy habits
Productivity. Profitability. Conversions. Relationships. Joy. Success.
You know, when you have financial success, you’re not concerned about your finances not being there for you or enough… you’ve reached the next level of success financially, you’ve got a flow managing your success.
Your health relies on the same level of structure. You don’t need to focus on health when you’ve got your essential health in place. And, when you do you can rock it to another level.
Health today has a new look. It brings your overall investments of time energy money and success to dominate your space. Yes, dominate.
You’re in control and power of your health.
That takes you as a human being totally responsible for your health. You know what you can do then? You can focus on what brings you joy. What challenges you to grow. What empowers you to be the best version of you.
Taking full ownership of your health ups your game. Not for problems for solutions.
You can take your health to the next level.
When you use your skills, focus, discipline, execution, fortitude. your health mentally, emotionally and physically are the result of your actions.
For you high achievers, getting to the next level really owning your power is a non-negotiable and what makes you unique in your desires and success.
Cut out the drama, stories and nonsense, get to the practices, habits and applications. This is how you achieve your success….unapologetically.
Are you a high achiever ready to bring health to your next level?
Are you ready to chat? Set up your discovery and let’s get you off to a fast start.
This year has proven to be a year of great change,especially for the medical community. The underlying issues faced with health are more than sickness, they are dis-ease, where the body mind and emotions are not at ease. Now more than ever a light is …
This year has been interesting… For some we see opportunity, growth and neccessary changes. For others the changes have been traumatic and life changing in a way you’re unclear on how to make changes. Everything falling apart at once. Paying attention to your health is …
Resilience is one of my favorite topics. Mostly because of the experiences I’ve learned, grown from and now have as skill sets. Here’s a few pointers I can share with you.
Resilience in today’s growing and changing world is a necessary skill to have. Many of the qualities making up resilience can be developed and strengthened, which can improve your ability to deal with life’s setbacks.
Resilient people understand life is full of challenges. While these challenges arise, resilient people stay open, flexible and willing to adapt to change. Resiliency is developed as one is aware of situations, their own emotional reactions and the behavior of those around them. Awares in these perspectives gives resilient people the opportunity to maintain control of the situation and problem solving/critical thinking, aka, thinking of a new way to tackle the problem.
Here are qualities of Resilient People:
- Sense of control. Resilient people believe their actions have a direct correlation to the outcome. This gives resilient people the capability to know trust and feel they have power in their choices that affect their situation, their ability to cope and their future.
- Problem Solving Skills. When crisis emerges, or challenges appear, resilient people are able to see the solution, put a plan in place and act out, follow through on the plan. Resiliency is the skill to rationality and calmly look at the problem and envision a successful outcome.
- Strong Social Connection. When you’re dealing with a challenge having a strong social network is essential. Talking about the challenges you are facing can be an excellent way to gain perspective, look for new solutions, or simply express your emotions.
- Identifying as a survivor, not a victim. When dealing with any potential crisis, it is essential to view yourself as a survivor or problem solver. Avoid thinking like a victim of circumstance, and escalating problems. Instead, look for those ways to resolve the problem. While the situation may be unavoidable, you can still stay focused on a positive outcome.
- Being able to ask for help. While being resourceful is an important part of resilience, it is also essential to know when to ask for help. During a crisis, people can benefit from the help of psychologists and counselors specially trained to deal with crisis situations. There are many options of resources to help you maintain a sense of focus and presence in times of challenge.
They thought I was crazy. “Who would need or want what you have to offer”, they said. I was determined in my ethics, clear in my feelings and actions. I knew without a shadow of a doubt my head and heart were aligned, in integrity, …
Your endocrine system is made up of glands found throughout the body. These glands, which produce hormones, send hormones into the bloodstream or into the fluid around cells, and receptors to be distributed among organs and tissues, and “programmed” to respond to the hormones. Essentially …
Mental and emotional wellness is a very broad topic. What I’m here to address, suggest, inspire and bring to light is a fresh perspective on mental and emotional health.
Just as we go through life stages, growth and development physically, we as humans are designed to go through growth and development mentally and emotionally. In order to grow mentally we need mental stimulation, or intellectual stimulation. Not in the form of following a path or rules set forth by others, rather by exploring beliefs, ideas and concepts where we are strengthening and formulating our own beliefs and ideas and, applying them in our own lives. What this does is shift our mindset from a very fixed belief or idea and expands into a new area. This provides one with the capability to think for themselves.
Emotional wellness requires you to release, remove, relinquish the pain causes by the disruptive emotion. Emotions are energy in motion. With an unstable, disruptive emotion resulting from being triggered you continue to repeat the pattern of unhealthy emotional reaction.
The two issues with Mental and Emotional Wellness I am pointing our are repeating patterns without finding a solution or strategy to move beyond the fixed point.
Here are 4 Key Strategies to Mental and Emotional Wellness:
- Be willing to observe your experiences from the places and environments you are in to the belief systems of these environments. When you are in an environment that stifles your ideas, creativity, your ability to define success and happiness on your own terms to feel safe in your own identity, your mental and emotional health will need to settle. In this kind of environment you will be triggered and run in a cycle. As you settle, gain your bearings, look around, find a new environment. Trust your inner compass, stretch your mindset, your beliefs and trust the feelings of belonging and happiness you desire. Then act.
- Honor your emotions and feelings. You have the power and the ability to listen, feel and trust your emotions and feelings. In situations that challenge your beliefs and ideas, that make you wrong, bad, devalue you, and/or cut your own feelings of joy and belonging it becomes personal power to honor and own your own true feelings. Stand strong, stand tall, stand proud, let your own emotions flow and move through you.
- Apply the wisdom of the season. This winter as we come to a close of the year, of a cycle, you are given the dark of longer nights to turn in and let go, to shed old programming, old patterns or habits that no longer will move you forward in the new year. The dark is a great place to release, to let go, turn in and comfort yourself, bringing your feelings and emotions to the surface, free them making space for the new. The new may yet to be determined. You’ll gather your own new from mental stimulation with freedom of thoughts, feelings, ideas, beliefs and joy. The next cycle, chapter and growth.
- Trust in the process of growth organically and intuitively. Human beings are designed to grow, contribute, build and connect. When you allow and give yourself time and space to clear, heal, transmute, release and flow your emotions and your mindset, you open to and connect to your Divinity. In this process you restore your connection to your source, you believe in your message and mission. Your flow for Divine Timing, Manifestation and Alignment all take root in your being. This is Mental and Emotional Wellness. You’re open receptive, allowing, and sending out signals that match you from the place of your emotions flowing freely with connection to your own Being.
This is the season to Tune in, to Turn in and to Trust. Here, during the shift to longer nights you are supported in shaking off the old. All the ways your beliefs, mindset, current connections/groups are fixed, limited in expansion and growth and all the ways your emotions have been stuck, stifled, disrupted, diffused or extinguished. This is the season to allow the freedom of your mind and of your heart. To trust in your own unique path, settle in and give yourself time and space to move mentally and emotionally and watch how your world transforms. It’s here your physical world connects to your path; to the people, environments, culture, experiences and opportunities you have been seeking.
If you are looking for a guide connect with me.
Learning to implement and apply good habits in every area of your life can be challenging especially with so many time commitments. It takes discipline, focus and a plan that works for you. Overcoming disruptive eating patterns, excuses for why you’re not working out, finding …