The Greatest of All Time. Optimal Performance brings the best of people. Consistency plus a plan which values work, recovery, growth and release. Key factors for people to perform at such high levels are their programs and habits. You can take your performance in health …
Productivity. Profitability. Conversions. Relationships. Joy. Success.
You know, when you have financial success, you’re not concerned about your finances not being there for you or enough… you’ve reached the next level of success financially, you’ve got a flow managing your success.
Your health relies on the same level of structure. You don’t need to focus on health when you’ve got your essential health in place. And, when you do you can rock it to another level.
Health today has a new look. It brings your overall investments of time energy money and success to dominate your space. Yes, dominate.
You’re in control and power of your health.
That takes you as a human being totally responsible for your health. You know what you can do then? You can focus on what brings you joy. What challenges you to grow. What empowers you to be the best version of you.
Taking full ownership of your health ups your game. Not for problems for solutions.
You can take your health to the next level.
When you use your skills, focus, discipline, execution, fortitude. your health mentally, emotionally and physically are the result of your actions.
For you high achievers, getting to the next level really owning your power is a non-negotiable and what makes you unique in your desires and success.
Cut out the drama, stories and nonsense, get to the practices, habits and applications. This is how you achieve your success….unapologetically.
Are you a high achiever ready to bring health to your next level?
Are you ready to chat? Set up your discovery and let’s get you off to a fast start.
This year has proven to be a year of great change,especially for the medical community. The underlying issues faced with health are more than sickness, they are dis-ease, where the body mind and emotions are not at ease. Now more than ever a light is …
This year has been interesting… For some we see opportunity, growth and neccessary changes. For others the changes have been traumatic and life changing in a way you’re unclear on how to make changes. Everything falling apart at once. Paying attention to your health is …
Resilience is one of my favorite topics. Mostly because of the experiences I’ve learned, grown from and now have as skill sets. Here’s a few pointers I can share with you.
Resilience in today’s growing and changing world is a necessary skill to have. Many of the qualities making up resilience can be developed and strengthened, which can improve your ability to deal with life’s setbacks.
Resilient people understand life is full of challenges. While these challenges arise, resilient people stay open, flexible and willing to adapt to change. Resiliency is developed as one is aware of situations, their own emotional reactions and the behavior of those around them. Awares in these perspectives gives resilient people the opportunity to maintain control of the situation and problem solving/critical thinking, aka, thinking of a new way to tackle the problem.
Here are qualities of Resilient People:
- Sense of control. Resilient people believe their actions have a direct correlation to the outcome. This gives resilient people the capability to know trust and feel they have power in their choices that affect their situation, their ability to cope and their future.
- Problem Solving Skills. When crisis emerges, or challenges appear, resilient people are able to see the solution, put a plan in place and act out, follow through on the plan. Resiliency is the skill to rationality and calmly look at the problem and envision a successful outcome.
- Strong Social Connection. When you’re dealing with a challenge having a strong social network is essential. Talking about the challenges you are facing can be an excellent way to gain perspective, look for new solutions, or simply express your emotions.
- Identifying as a survivor, not a victim. When dealing with any potential crisis, it is essential to view yourself as a survivor or problem solver. Avoid thinking like a victim of circumstance, and escalating problems. Instead, look for those ways to resolve the problem. While the situation may be unavoidable, you can still stay focused on a positive outcome.
- Being able to ask for help. While being resourceful is an important part of resilience, it is also essential to know when to ask for help. During a crisis, people can benefit from the help of psychologists and counselors specially trained to deal with crisis situations. There are many options of resources to help you maintain a sense of focus and presence in times of challenge.
They thought I was crazy. “Who would need or want what you have to offer”, they said. I was determined in my ethics, clear in my feelings and actions. I knew without a shadow of a doubt my head and heart were aligned, in integrity, …
Learning to implement and apply good habits in every area of your life can be challenging especially with so many time commitments. It takes discipline, focus and a plan that works for you.
Overcoming disruptive eating patterns, excuses for why you’re not working out, finding ways to spend time with the one’s you love and disconnecting from work and social devices giving them your full attention are all shifts in wellness.
These behaviors and patterns most likely were not modeled for you or deemed as important. Today they are absolutely necessary. The solution and answers lie within your planning and preparation. Taking the time today to support your overall well being.
I named this post the future of wellness. Former generations didn’t place much effort or emphasize on their health and well being. Work, providing for their families took a top priority and that was how many spent their time and energy. Now, with so many options for support, knowledge and information for wellness and how it impacts every area of your life, making it the center of your overall living brings order and structure into your daily habits and routines.
Taking full responsibility for your wellness brings you the opportunity to set the course of your future with how you spend your time. Having optimal health from clean nutrition, exercise and mindfulness today brings you energy, vitality and less stress. This leads to good decision making, ability to know where your priorities are and act without hesitation. You can separate work from family time without pressure, guilt or a need to get things done. You find freedom in taking time for yourself, knowing you know what you need to regain your confidence, keep yourself sharp and center yourself in all situations.
Does this resonate with you?
Moving forward, leveling up all has a foundation in change. Albert Einstein stated, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Simon Sinek a thought leader of our generation teaches about Finite and Infinite. “Finite players play to beat …