Mindset looks at your thoughts, feelings and beliefs, Your thoughts are electric sending out a signal. Your feelings are magnetic, what you are feeling is drawing in to you experiences- good and bad. And your Beliefs control, dictate, oversee what you think and how/what you feel.
Performance is a set of deep feelings, emotions, actions, habits and precision in motion. As athletes, actors and those who put on a show, performance is a given….a path and a way of doing for a sense of purpose and meaning. A real connection to one’s own soul and vision.
Fitness as a lifestyle requires the same level of connection. Fitness is not something to put on a to do list or task. Fitness is a series of emotions and feelings that move you towards a better way of living and in this performance is the foundation that holds your health, your fitness, your business and family foundation together. It’s the foundation to plant your desires and habits on.
Performance and health is not only measured by data, it is measured by feeling, experience and actions. As a high achiever and driven in business to excel, grow and increase, your fitness skills and lifestyle can take on the same qualities. You know there is a method and process to the success you have achieved and continue towards in business. Now you have the opportunity to apply those skills to fitness and lifestyle.
Performance in health and fitness through smart nutrition and quality movement takes focus, discipline and great habits you count on. Performance from the level of elite level athlete counts on coaches and trainers to keep us healthy and functioning. As an elite level athlete I count on my own will, discipline, focus and drive to succeed. My purpose behind it embodies passion and purpose.
The energy of passion and purpose is the building block for performance.
You have the skills already. Now having the right coach to maximize your energy and take your health fitness and overall well-being to the next level.
Are your ready to find your passion and purpose for your health?
This year has proven to be a year of great change,especially for the medical community. The underlying issues faced with health are more than sickness, they are dis-ease, where the body mind and emotions are not at ease. Now more than ever a light is …
This year has been interesting… For some we see opportunity, growth and neccessary changes. For others the changes have been traumatic and life changing in a way you’re unclear on how to make changes. Everything falling apart at once. Paying attention to your health is …
Your endocrine system is made up of glands found throughout the body. These glands, which produce hormones, send hormones into the bloodstream or into the fluid around cells, and receptors to be distributed among organs and tissues, and “programmed” to respond to the hormones.
Essentially the endocrine system performs many roles that your body is dependent on, such as producing hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, reproduction, sleep, and mood – and along with other functions. The endocrine system physically consists of:
- Pituitary gland
- Thyroid gland
- Parathyroid glands
- Adrenal glands
- Ovaries (females)
- Testicles (males)
An unhealthy, or unsupported endocrine system result in an assortment of unwanted conditions such as hindered growth and development during puberty, difficulties getting pregnant, problems managing stress, putting on weight easily, having weakened bones or being low on energy because an excess amount of sugar remains in your bloodstream instead of where it should be – moving into cells to be used for energy.
Here are some common signs your endocrine system is not hitting on all cylinders:
- Insomnia and other sleep issues
- Dull or puffy skin
- Low energy
- Low sex drive
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Weight gain
- Heightened fear
The first step in supporting your Endocrine System is through Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals. Check out these products below to support your health, body and endocrine system.
- Vitamin A Needed for our immune system, hormone synthesis, and the production of the thyroid hormone triiodothyronine (T3).
- Vitamin B12 Found in every cell in the body, it is needed for cellular metabolism and energy production.
- Vitamin D Levels of vitamin D often significantly lower in patients with hypothyroidism, although a direct connection still not determined.
- Glutamine Our body’s most plentiful amino acid, modest amounts can increase human growth hormone a lot.
- Iodine An iodine deficiency can thwart the body’s natural detoxification and lead to hypothyroidism.
- Licorice root Can help the thyroid and adrenal glands for those who have adrenal fatigue (low cortisol).
- Selenium Helps in the normalization of the thyroid hormone balance.
- Zinc Contributes to immune modulation.
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells made up of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. One unique thing about glutathione is that the body is able to make it in the liver, which is not true of most antioxidants. Glutathione has many important …
What you need to know about Toxicity and why Detoxification is so important for your health and well-being.
Toxicity is a build up of toxins with the body. It affects every area of your body and your health. Detoxification is the process and pathway in which your body removes toxins. There are two key detox pathways that your hard-working liver is organized around: …
Mental and emotional wellness is a very broad topic. What I’m here to address, suggest, inspire and bring to light is a fresh perspective on mental and emotional health.
Just as we go through life stages, growth and development physically, we as humans are designed to go through growth and development mentally and emotionally. In order to grow mentally we need mental stimulation, or intellectual stimulation. Not in the form of following a path or rules set forth by others, rather by exploring beliefs, ideas and concepts where we are strengthening and formulating our own beliefs and ideas and, applying them in our own lives. What this does is shift our mindset from a very fixed belief or idea and expands into a new area. This provides one with the capability to think for themselves.
Emotional wellness requires you to release, remove, relinquish the pain causes by the disruptive emotion. Emotions are energy in motion. With an unstable, disruptive emotion resulting from being triggered you continue to repeat the pattern of unhealthy emotional reaction.
The two issues with Mental and Emotional Wellness I am pointing our are repeating patterns without finding a solution or strategy to move beyond the fixed point.
Here are 4 Key Strategies to Mental and Emotional Wellness:
- Be willing to observe your experiences from the places and environments you are in to the belief systems of these environments. When you are in an environment that stifles your ideas, creativity, your ability to define success and happiness on your own terms to feel safe in your own identity, your mental and emotional health will need to settle. In this kind of environment you will be triggered and run in a cycle. As you settle, gain your bearings, look around, find a new environment. Trust your inner compass, stretch your mindset, your beliefs and trust the feelings of belonging and happiness you desire. Then act.
- Honor your emotions and feelings. You have the power and the ability to listen, feel and trust your emotions and feelings. In situations that challenge your beliefs and ideas, that make you wrong, bad, devalue you, and/or cut your own feelings of joy and belonging it becomes personal power to honor and own your own true feelings. Stand strong, stand tall, stand proud, let your own emotions flow and move through you.
- Apply the wisdom of the season. This winter as we come to a close of the year, of a cycle, you are given the dark of longer nights to turn in and let go, to shed old programming, old patterns or habits that no longer will move you forward in the new year. The dark is a great place to release, to let go, turn in and comfort yourself, bringing your feelings and emotions to the surface, free them making space for the new. The new may yet to be determined. You’ll gather your own new from mental stimulation with freedom of thoughts, feelings, ideas, beliefs and joy. The next cycle, chapter and growth.
- Trust in the process of growth organically and intuitively. Human beings are designed to grow, contribute, build and connect. When you allow and give yourself time and space to clear, heal, transmute, release and flow your emotions and your mindset, you open to and connect to your Divinity. In this process you restore your connection to your source, you believe in your message and mission. Your flow for Divine Timing, Manifestation and Alignment all take root in your being. This is Mental and Emotional Wellness. You’re open receptive, allowing, and sending out signals that match you from the place of your emotions flowing freely with connection to your own Being.
This is the season to Tune in, to Turn in and to Trust. Here, during the shift to longer nights you are supported in shaking off the old. All the ways your beliefs, mindset, current connections/groups are fixed, limited in expansion and growth and all the ways your emotions have been stuck, stifled, disrupted, diffused or extinguished. This is the season to allow the freedom of your mind and of your heart. To trust in your own unique path, settle in and give yourself time and space to move mentally and emotionally and watch how your world transforms. It’s here your physical world connects to your path; to the people, environments, culture, experiences and opportunities you have been seeking.
If you are looking for a guide connect with me.